Which Bleaching Cream is best for face? Woman today are suffering from various skin issues. The biggest issues that they are facing include darkness of skin and masculine hair growth on their face. Getting rid of such hair growth seems like the biggest complication in the life of each woman facing this issue. Most of the women tend to use different types of branded bleaching creams but instead of showing any difference, these creams tend to provide further damage to their skin. Here is a list of five best beaching creams; these creams will not only give you fairer complexion but they will also make your skin look smooth. Each of these creams will prove to be best bleaching cream for face.
Tomato Bleaching Cream
Tomato is very rich in Lycopene that plays an essential role in the whitening of your skin. When mixed with curd, this bleaching cream performs powerful cleansing effects on your skin.
For this purpose, you are going to need:
- Tomatoes (two large sized)
- Curd (half Kg)
- Oatmeal (half bowl)
- Mash tomatoes until they turn into a paste.
- Grind the oatmeal into the blender.
- Mix all these three ingredients together and apply them on your face.
- Let this mixture on your face for at least twenty to 25 minutes.
- First wipe it off with a tissue paper or wet towel and then wash the face with lukewarm water.
Milk Bleaching Cream
Since ages, milk has been used as the essential element to moisturize the human skin and turn it smooth. On the other hand, lemons possess acidic qualities that can help your skin lighten up.
For this bleaching cream, you are going to need:
- Milk (half bowl)
- Lemon juice (two tablespoon)
- Honey (one tablespoon)
- Take milk in a bowl and add lemon juice in it.
- Once the lemon juice reacts with milk, it will gain curd-like form.
- Add honey and blend until this mixture turns into cream.
- Apply on your face with your fingers and rub a bit with your finger tips.
- Let it sit on your face for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Wipe off with tissues and then wash with luke warm water.
- Pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
Potato Bleaching Cream
Potato contains some really powerful elements that not only lighten up your skin but also removes impurities from it. Honey is a natural anti-oxidant and easily turns your complexion into lighter mode by removing dirt from the depths of your skin.
- Potato Juice (half cup)
- Honey (two to three tablespoons)
- Mix both of these ingredients together.
- You must mix them in a way that they turn into a sort of thick cream so if the juice is still thin then add more honey.
- Apply on your face with finger tips.
- Let it remain on your face for at least 15 to 20 minutes and then rub it off with wet towel.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
Gram Flour Cream
Gram Flour is a natural cleanser, not only it removes dirt from your skin but it also removes excessive oil from the skin. It makes your skin soft by moisturizing it. Rose water gives extra glow to your skin.
- Gram Flour (Two tablespoons)
- Rose water (one tablespoon)
- Mix both of these ingredients together to form a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your face with the help of your finger tips; you can also use a brush.
- Let it get dry on your face.
- Wipe it off with the help of wet towel and then wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Apply thrice a week.
Turmeric Bleaching Cream
Turmeric bleaching cream can easily be termed as best bleaching cream for face because it contains anti-bacterial properties and is the best treatment for skin infections.
- Turmeric powder (Half bowl)
- Curd (one bowl)
Mix both of these items together and apply them on your face. Let them dry and then wash them off with lukewarm water.