Just imagine your favorite party dip repurposed into this 30-minute Cheesy Artichoke Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe. This indulgent recipe is sure to impress guests!
Hello my friends! I hope you’re enjoying beautiful seasonal weather and making the most of it. This year’s summer and fall were really good in the Midwest region, but can I be honest with you? Despite our unseasonably warm fall, I totally enjoy chilly nights as well. Basically because chilly nights equals comfort food like this easy to make 30-minute Cheesy Artichoke Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe.
Cheesy Artichoke Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
If you’re craving comfort food on a chilly evening, I have a good and really easy recipe that is sure to make your taste buds sing during those cold winter days. My Cheesy Artichoke Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts don’t take much time to prepare and the result is creamy, cheesy, and juicy chicken that is sure to become one of your new favorite dinner recipes.
Start off by preparing the stuffing. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, and mozzarella cheese. Mix well and set aside. Now prepare the chicken. Cut a horizontal three-inch slit through the thickest portion of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper on both sides and stuff each chicken breast with about two tablespoons of spinach-artichoke mixture. Secure the openings with toothpicks.
Now, all you need to do is sear the chicken for a few minutes in a skillet and finish cooking in the oven. Simple, quick, and delicious! There are minimal ingredients and preparation time with this recipe, but so much flavor and taste. I hope you’ll love these Stuffed Chicken Breasts as much as I do and will enjoy this simple dinner on a regular basis during the colder weather.
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 can artichokes halves, big leaves chopped off
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, and mozzarella cheese. Mix well and set aside.
- Cut a horizontal 3-inch slit through the thickest portion of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Stuff each chicken breast with about two tablespoons of spinach-artichoke mixture. Secure the opening with toothpicks.
- Heat olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Sear chicken until it is slightly browned on both sides, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Transfer the skillet into the oven and bake chicken for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately!
Home Chef Tip. You can stuff chicken breasts with other ingredients too. Think sautéed mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli, or your favorite vegetables. You can also bake chicken without searing it. Just pop it in a preheated 375°F oven for 30 minutes.
We hope you love this Cheesy Artichoke Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Iryna from Lavender and Macarons, as much as we do. If you love this delightful entrée, stop by our 30-Minute Meals section to find more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!