Perfect Poori Masala Recipe / Poori Bhaji
Poori masala or Puri Bhaji is a very popular Indian breakfast recipe which will be everyone's all time favorite. Recently I have shared the recipe for Perfect puri which pairs best with this potato curry or potato masala. You can also serve this yummy potato side dish with dosa , chapati etc. Making morning breakfast is really hard for most of the ladies though we love to have yummy veg side dishes like this. This potato curry is really less mess curry recipe and is very easy to whip up even in those busy days. Do try this easy vegetable curry recipe or easy potato curry and do let me know the feedback in the comment section below.
Potato - 2 nos, large
Onion - 1 , big sized
Mustard seeds - -half tsp
Urad dal - 1 tsp
Dried red chilies - 2 nos
Green chilies - 2 nos
Garlic - 3 nos, chopped
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Curry leaves as required
Coriander leaves as required
Salt as required
Oil as required
Here is the video showing How to make poori masala
- Peel and cut the potatoes into medium sized pieces and pressure cook it along with salt and 2 cups of water for 2 whistles.
- Once the pressure completely released, heat a pan and add oil.
- Splutter mustard seed and then add urad dal, green chilies, red chilies, chopped garlic and saute for a while.
- Then add the sliced onion and saute well.
- Once onion turns soft, add salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add the cooked potato along with its water. Reserve some water for later use .
- Mash it slightly and cook well.
- Add the reserved water little by little and cook over a medium flame until the curry turns thick and done.
- Once done, garnish with some chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot along with Soft puffy puri.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here