Quick and easy banana snack
Welcome to Ayesha's kitchen. Today am here with an easy and delicious evening snack recipe with banana ( ripe plantain ) and semolina / rawa. Quite easy to make but it tastes amazingly delicious with all the goodness of banana. Moreover this snack is kids favorite and so you can pack this for their snack box too. For sure they will ask for more .
Rawa sweet snack
Banana sponge bites / panjiapppam
Banana / plantain - 2 now, chopped
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Grated coconut - 1/3 cup
Semolina / Rawa - 1/3 cup
Grated coconut and powdered pistachios for garnishing
Here is the video showing how to make Banana rawa balls
- Heat a pan with oil. Saute the finely chopped banana along with sugar and grated coconut for a while .
- Then add the semolina along with 3/4 cup of water and cook for a minute stirring continuously.
- Mash this mixture with the spatula and form a dough.
- Once the rawa is cooked, switch off the flame and immediately make small balls out of this dough.
- Roll in grated coconut and powdered pistachio and then serve.
- Easy Tasty banana balls are ready.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here