Variety Pudding Recipes / Bubble Pudding
Puddings are my all time favorite desserts recipes. Instead of making any desserts like cakes, pastries i love making puddings to serve for my guests. Moreover i love making variety recipes, especially sweets and desserts with Bread. Puddings using bread has a special texture and flavor. Bread Pudding is a very popular bread based dessert recipe which is very easy and simple to make. We can make bread pudding in several ways. You can also check my previous videos for variety bread pudding recipes like steamed bread pudding, chocolate pudding bread, no oven no egg simple bread pudding etc. Here am sharing yet another bread pudding recipe without oven and egg, but it tastes too good and is really an inviting pudding recipe. You can prepare this easy pudding for a party or for any special occasions as it is so simple and has an inviting texture. I named this pudding as bubble Pudding because of the bubble decoration. So friends do not forget to try this bubble bread pudding recipe. Do watch the video link given below and kindly share with your friends.
Pudding bread recipe
Easy bread pudding
Caramel bread pudding
No chinagrass no gelatin Muhallebi
No cook mango pudding / fireless pudding
Bread slices - 6 nos, cut into small pieces
Milk - 1.5 cups
Sweetened condensed milk - half a cup or more
Sugar - quarter a cup
Strawberry essence - 3 drops , optional, for a color
Chinagrass or agar agar - 8 gms
For bubble decoration
Compound chocolate - dark and white chocolate , grated
Thick crewam - 125 ml pack
Here is video showing How to make bubble pudding
- Blend together bread slices, milk, sugar and condensed milk in a blender until smooth.
- Now melt the chinagrass or agar agar in a pan along with one cup of water until it melts to a clear liquid over a low flame.
- Once it is done, add the bread mixture and cook over a low flame for a minute. You can add the color or essence at this moment. Do not cook for more. Mix very well and remove from flame.
- Grease the pudding tray with butter. Pour the bread pudding mixture to this greased pudding tray and allow it to set well. Once cooled, keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours or once the pudding sets, prepare the chocolate mixture for decoration.
- Take the grated dark chocolate compound and grated white chocolate compound in two separate bowls.
- Heat the thick cream in a pan. Once it is hot, pour it to each chocolate bowls. Mix very well until the chocolate melts completely. Transfer it to piping bags.
- Then flip the bread pudding to a plate or you can do the decoration over the pudding without flipping.
- Here I just flip it to a plate and then done the bubble decoration.
- You can again refrigerate this pudding until the decoration sets well or can serve immediately.
- This pudding tastes soo good once cooled.
- So our yummy bubble Pudding is ready to serve. Slice and serve. Enjoy.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here