Milk popsicle recipe or popularly known as Paal ice is a nostalgic popsicle with very few ingredients. In my school days, Summer holidays are incomplete without milk popsicle (paal ice) and sip ups. Today while am making this milk popsicle, my mind reminds me of those school days with my friends and cousins. I really miss each and every moment we spent together and those days we are living for today and there were no tomorrows. But today everything changed and we are living for tomorrow's only. Lil bit Nostalgic feel .right? Ok. Let's move on to the recipe. Here am going to share the recipe for Milk popsicle with just two ingredients. Full cream milk and sweetened condensed milk are the two ingredients required for making this simple and quick popsicle recipe. Vanilla essence, rose milk essence, pista essence is the other ingredients which add color and flavor to this popsicle. Milk popsicle with nuts is really awesome. You can also add a few drops of chocolate sauce to this milk mixture for chocolate milk popsicle recipe. So hope you all give this popsicle recipe a try and drop your valuable feedback in the comment box below.
Boiled and cooled milk - 550 ml
Sweetened condensed milk - half a cup
Vanilla essence - quarter tsp
Rose milk essence - 2 drops, for pink color
Pista essence - 2 drops, for green color
Cashews or almonds or pistachios chopped - 2 tbsp or more
Popsicle molds - can make 8 popsicles
Here is the video showing how to make this simple milk ice popsicle
- Dry the popsicle mold well and set aside ready.
- Boil the milk (full cream) and cool it. Set aside ready.
- Now let us make the milk mixture - In a bowl, add the boiled and cooled milk. To this, add the sweetened condensed milk. Mix very well until well combined.
- Now add vanilla essence. This gives a fine flavor or u can skip this and pour this milk mixture into the popsicle mold.
- Here am showing four flavors of milk popsicle in a single recipe.
- Pour two popsicle molds with this plain milk mixture. Other two popsicle molds with nuts and milk mixture.
- Mix pista essence with some milk mixture in a cup and pour into the popsicle mold.
- Mix rose milk essence with some milk mixture in a cup and pour into the popsicle mold.
- Close it tightly.
- Let it freeze for 8 hours.
- When done, take out the mold. Keep it outside down and show it under tap water for 10 seconds (do not keep it more as it will melt).
- Then gently open it and enjoy.
- It is very hard to take a perfect picture of a popsicle as it melts within minutes. (so please excuse me for the same).
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here