EGGLESS COOKIES RECIPE / CUSTARD COOKIES
Cookies with custard powder are very easy to make cookie recipe. My kids love to have cookies especially chocolate flavored cookies. So I often make chocolate cookies at home to please my kids. But this time I made some custard cookies as I have to finish my custard powder left in my pantry before going for vacation. I wish to make custard pudding with it, but my kids need cookies. So i blogged for some easy cookies recipes with custard powder. When I saw this eggless custard cookies recipe in a blog, I planned to make the same for my kids. Those chocolate lovers (my kids)ask this for more when I bake this. Sometimes i love to add almond extract instead of vanilla essence for a different flavor. While baking cookies, you must follow the right baking time as given in the recipe. Over baked cookies won't taste good. This eggless cookies recipe is very simple to make even for starters in baking. Hope you all give this cookies recipe a try. Here is the recipe showing how to make eggless custard cookies.
Eggless banana bread
Eggless crunchy coconut cookies
Best butter cookies recipe
Simple chocolate glaze
INGREDIENTS (1 cup = 250 ml)
Butter, unsalted - 50 g, at room temperature
Powdered sugar - 3.5 tbsp
All purpose flour/ maida - half a cup, leveled
Custard powder - 2 tbsp
Vanilla essence - half a tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside ready.
- Add unsalted butter at room temperature in a bowl. Cream it well using a hand whisker.
- To this, add powdered sugar. Cream it well until well combined.
- Now add the All purpose flour, custard powder, and vanilla essence. (can add a pinch of salt to balance the taste)
- Mix well and form a dough.
- Make small balls and flatten slightly with your palms. Then you can make designs with fork, knife or any molds on the top.
- Place them on the baking tray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and et it cools for 5 minutes.
- You can make 6 to 7 cookies.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here