. Kerala beef fry and beef ularthiyathu is very famous for its taste and spiciness. Parotta with beef curry is a very popular Kerala recipes, which always reminds me of a drooling taste. If you are not into spicy hot food, don't stay away from these spicy finger licking good dishes. You can adjust the heat to suit your taste, as i do. For me, beef roast or beef fry must be spicy (i mean the heat which i can tolerate) to enjoy the real taste. So for those spicy treat lovers, here is your treat and adjust your spice level to suit your taste.
So lets move on to the Recipe. This recipe for Beef is simply delicious as it looks. Here beef pieces, onion and tomato is pressure cooked along with turmeric powder and fenugreek seed until half done. And is added to the sauteed gravy of onion and ground paste along with tomato sauce which makes this roast spicy with sweet taste. No compromise in slow cooking. You must cook it in a medium flame until each piece of beef is well coated with this yummy masala. So.. Here is the recipe showing how to make beef curry roast recipe / recipe for curry beef roast / easy beef receipes /meat recipes / roast beef recipe / best beef recipes / beef peralan.
Beef fry / beef sukka
Tapioca with beef
Beef salna / beef curry
Beef stir fry / ularthiyath
Beef uluva varattiyath
Spicy beef chilli fry
Beef - 500 g, bite size pieces
Tomato - 1, medium sized, roughly chopped
Shallots - 8 nos, (i used a roughly chopped onion only)
Fenugreek seed - half a tsp (i used some fenu greek powder too)
Turmeric powder - half a tsp
Onion - 1, big, sliced
Dried red chillies - 4 nos
Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp
Garlic cloves - 8 nos
Ginger - a small piece
Fennel seed - 1 tsp
Cardamom, cloves, cinnamon - 2 piece each
Cumin seed - half a tsp
Kashmir chili powder - 1 tbsp (can add more for more hot)
Pepper powder - half a tsp
Turmeric powder - half a tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tbsp
- Add the beef pieces into a pressure cooker along with shallots, chopped tomato, fenugreek seed, turmeric powder and salt. Combine it well. Add half a cup of water. Let it cook until half done or for 2 whistles.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients to grind and blend it well to form a paste. Set aside.
- Heat a fry pan with some oil (preferably coconut oil). Add curry leaves and then add dried red chilies. To this, add onion and saute until golden. When done, add the grinded paste along with tomato sauce. Combine well and let it cook for few minutes.
- Now add the cooked beef and the stock water.( If you have more stock water, then add the stock water first to this sauteed mixture. Let it cook until it thickens and then add the beef pieces).
- Saute on a medium flame until it is almost dry. Slow cooked beef tastes special always. Each beef pieces must be coated with the spicy masala.
- Serve hot with rice, appam, steam cake and like so.
NOTE: For spice lovers...you can add more chili powder to make this roast more delicious.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here