After the healthy Tuna salad recipe, here is yet another Canned Tuna recipe. A spicy stir fried Tuna recipe will pairs best with breakfast bread. I am not an addict of canned foods. But it is very simple to throw drained canned tuna for a quick breakfast and dinner side dish. Years back, i still remember the first time i deal this canned tuna. Don't know what to do and i was thinking how can i turn them into something eatable. My hubby told me to make some stir fry with it as he heard from his uncle that it tastes awesome. Some how i managed to make a stir fry which was not so good, i should say. It smells more fishy. But now, things changed me up. This stir fry tastes really good and is a must try recipe for those who loves simple and quick recipes. I think canned tuna tastes good than the fresh tuna recipes or Tuna curry. This fish is also named as choora in malayalam. Hope you all give this simple tuna recipe a try in this busy life. So lets see how to make tuna fish / canned tuna stir fry recipe / can tuna recipes / easy tuna recipes / choora thoran /tuna dinner recipes /canned healthy tuna fish recipes / recipes with canned tuna.
Healthy Tuna Salad
Onion - 1, big sized, finely chopped
Garlic - 3 cloves, big, julienne
Green chilies - 2 nos, sliced
Tomato - 1, medium, finely chopped
Turmeric powder - half tbsp
Kashmir chili powder - 2 tsp (can add more)
Canned Tuna - 2 nos, drain and discard the water
Spring onion chopped for garnishing
- Drain the canned tuna and set aside.
- Now heat a pan with oil. Saute green chilies, garlic julienne for a while and then add finely chopped onions to it.
- Saute it until the onion becomes soft and transparent.
- When done, add the chopped tomato along with some salt. Cover and cook until the tomato goes mushy.
- Then add the spice powders and saute for a while.
- To this, add the canned Tuna and combine very well. Scramble it very well and stir fry until it become dry. Garnish with chopped spring onion.
- When done, serve hot along with Dosa, Indian bread or chapati.
- You can add the spice powders as per your taste and preference.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here