We all love less mess chicken recipes. Do bake this chicken recipe which is less mess with more flavor. This is a must try recipe for those who love garlicky aroma. Garlic chicken baked with butter, lemon and spices. Here i added softened butter to the marinade while grinding which will reduce the pungent flavor of garlic. Chinese garlic chicken recipe and lemon chicken is a perfect side dish for fried rice and noodles which is favorite ever. I love chicken seasoning mostly with lemon, garlic and herbs - a classic combination ryt?. So stay away from fried chicken to enjoy the aromatic flavor with finger licking taste. Here is the recipe showing how to make garlic lemon chicken / garlic chicken baked / baked dinner ideas /baked chicken recipes.
Chicken leg with thighs - 2 nos, you can use chicken legs or chicken thighs instead
Unsalted softened Butter - 2 tbsp
Dried kashmir red chilli - 2 nos, optional, for red color only
Garlic cloves - 7 nos, big (can add more or less)
Kashmir chili powder / paprika - half tsp (if u skip dried red chili, then use half tsp more)
Cumin powder - half tsp
Oregano - half tsp
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Soy sauce - half tsp
Olive oil for brushing
Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Add dried red chili, garlic cloves, butter, paprika/ chili powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, soy sauce, oregano and salt in a grinder and make a fine thick paste paste .
- Clean and make slits in chicken . Rub the chicken well with this marinade.
- Place the marinated chicken in a greased foil and grease the chicken with olive oil on both sides. Cover the foil tightly.
- Place it in a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Now take out the foil and spread some chopped coriander over it .
- Again bake it for another 10 minutes uncovered at 220 degree C.
- Serve hot.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here