- 100g digestive biscuits
- 35g unsalted butter, melted
- 400g cream cheese
- 250g soured cream
- 2 large eggs
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Finely grated zest and juice of ½ an unwaxed lemon
- 36 blueberries, plus extra to serve
- Preheat your kitchen appliance to 170º C/300º F/Gas mark three.
- To make the bottom, begin by finely crushing the biological process biscuits – you'll try this in a very kitchen appliance, or by pop them into a bag sealed with a clip and bashing with a kitchen utensil.
- Place the crushed biscuits in a very bowl, add the liquified butter and blend till totally combined. Divide equally between the twelve holes and move with a teaspoon to create a fair, compact layer. Refrigerate for ten minutes.
- To make the topping, mix the cheese, eggs, 100g of the cream, 75g of the powdered sugar and therefore the cornstarch in a very bowl and whisk till sleek. Add the flavorer, lemon rind and juice and whisk to mix.
- Divide the mixture between the twelve holes and push 3 blueberries into every. Bake on the center shelf of the kitchen appliance for twenty minutes or till simply set. take away from the kitchen appliance and leave to rest for five minutes, leaving the oven on.
- Beat together the remaining soured cream and caster sugar. Carefully spoon this mixture on top of the cheesecakes and return to the oven for a further 5-8 minutes until set but not coloured.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before chilling. To serve, decorate with fresh blueberries and a light dusting of icing sugar.