Today we bring you the recipe of a delicious Rice in Crock Pot, it is the first time we dare to prepare it and the truth is that it has been very delicious, we will repeat for sure!
- 5.6 oz of pump rice
- 7 oz of mushrooms
- 3.5 oz of bacon
- 1/2 onion
- Parmesan cheese
- Chicken broth
- Black pepper
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices.
- Peel the onion and cut it into small squares.
- Introduce mushrooms, onion, bacon and a small drizzle of broth into the Crock Pot.
- Kitchen in HIGH for 2h.
- Add the rice and pour more broth until it covers a couple of millimeters more than the rice.
- Sprinkle a little salt and black pepper and mix all the ingredients well.
- Kitchen in HIGH 1h more.
- Grate Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top, mix well and serve immediately.