Today's recipe is very colorful, ideal for Valentine's Day, which is this week, to surprise your couple with this simple recipe to prepare.
Ingredients for 6 pcs:
- 1 sheet of Puff pastry
- York Ham
- Sliced cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200º.
- Stretch the puff pastry dough.
- Divide it into 6 strips of the same size and stretch them lengthwise.
- Cut the cheese into strips and place it on the puff pastry so that you cover half the puff pastry (lengthwise) and the other half is free.
- Part the ham in strips a bit wider than cheese, if you want, for the part that will be up, you can give a rounded shape to make it more beautiful.
- Place the ham on the cheese, letting it protrude through the top, and leaving the other half of the puff pastry free, as with the cheese.
- Fold the puff pastry that was free over the ham.
- Start rolling the puff pastry to form the flower.
- Bake the roses for about 15 minutes until golden.