Today's recipe is very easy to prepare, and despite the cold it makes on the street, we still fancy an ice cream or iced drink from time to time, which are not just for the summer!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 Coffee cups
- 1 glass of semi-skimmed milk
- 3 tablespoons of condensed milk
- Prepare the coffee in your usual coffee maker.
- Mix it with milk to your liking.
- Pour it in a bowl or cup and store it in the freezer.
- Every half hour, scratch with a fork on the surface of the coffee to prevent it from freezing completely, and in this way until the Iced Coffee is made.
- When it is at its point, serve it very cold with a tablespoon and a half of condensed milk on top.