Rice is a food that we love for its versatility, it is very grateful and you can combine it with any ingredient, which will always be delicious. We use it on many occasions to make recipes with food leftovers, in this case with rabbit.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 6 oz of pump rice
- 6 rabbit slices
- 1.8 oz of Beans for paella (garrofó)
- 1.8 oz of green beans
- 14 oz of chicken broth
- 1 tomato
- Food coloring
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Wash and chop the green beans.
- Wash and, in a glass suitable for the blender, crush the tomato.
- Heat the broth in a saucepan and keep it warm (without boiling it) during cooking.
- In the paella pan, pour a little olive oil and sauté the rabbit, the green beans and the other beans.
- Sauté until everything is golden.
- Add the crushed tomato and continue frying until it evaporates.
- Add the rice and sauté everything together for 30 seconds.
- Pour the chicken broth and a pinch of food coloring and stir well.
- Cook in high power for 3 minutes.
- Try the broth to see if it is good salt or you should correct it.
- Lower the heat to medium power during the rest of the cooked until the broth evaporates (about 17 minutes more).