Today we bring you a delicious and easy cake to make in the microwave, in just 10 minutes you'll have it ready, it's perfect to surprise your partner on Valentine's Day!
Ingredients for 2 pcs:
- 1.05 oz of sugar
- 1.05 oz of margarine
- 1.05 oz of flour
- 1.05 oz ground almonds
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1.05 oz of Coffee
For the syrup:
- Zest of an orange
- Juice of an orange
- 0.6 oz of icing sugar
- Heat the margarine in the microwave for a few seconds to melt.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg.
- Add sugar and coffee and stir until all ingredients are well integrated.
- Pour the melted margarine and the ground almonds.
- Sift the flour with a colander and add it little by little to the bowl along with the yeast.
- Mix everything well and pour it into a silicone mold suitable for microwaves.
- Cook for 2 minutes at 800W.
- Check that it is well done by clicking with a toothpick, if it comes out clean it is in its point.
- For the orange Syrup, heat the orange juice, the icing sugar and the zest in a saucepan.
- Let it boil a minute.
- Puncture the cake on the top several times and pour the hot syrup over it.