Today we want to encourage you to prepare your own Homemade Pizza Dough, we assure you that it is worth it because it's delicious, and it is cheaper than what we can buy or order. Also, if you have children at home they will love to help you prepare it.
Ingredients for 2 medium pizzas:
- 8.8 oz of flour
- 2.6 oz of water
- 2.6 oz of milk
- 0.17 oz salt
- 0.35 oz fresh yeast
- In a large bowl, add all the flour and form a volcano in the center.
- Pour the water, milk and yeast into small pieces in the center of the volcano.
- Remove everything well until you form a Dough that you can manipulate.
- Sprinkle a little flour on the countertop and begin to knead the dough with movements from outside to inside until it is uniform and without lumps.
- Add the salt little by little and continue kneading in the same way until it integrates well with the dough and returns to be uniform and smooth.
- Store it in a large bowl, with a little flour sprinkled so that the dough does not stick, and cover the bowl with transparent film.
- Let it ferment at room temperature until it doubles its volume.
- Store it in the fridge for an hour (or you can leave it until the next day).
- Take it out of the fridge for a while before making the Pizza so that it is tempered.
- Re-knead for two more minutes to re-form a smooth ball.
- Cut it in two with a knife and cover one of the two with the same bowl so it does not dry out.
- Meanwhile, roll the other ball with a rolling pin and place it on the oven tray, with two strips of baking paper so that the bottom is not burned, or on a pizza rack (like the image below).
- Put the ingredients you prefer for your pizza, for example we have put: fried tomato, oregano, grated mozzarella, red pepper, green asparagus, goat cheese and Parmesan cheese. (If you also do it with pepper or asparagus, fry them before in the pan so they do not remain hard after baking).
- With a spray, put a little olive oil on the pizza to brown it more.
- Put it in the preheated oven at 220º for 12-15 minutes (depending on your oven) until golden brown.