Today we bring you a recipe that is easy to make and that will love everybody, and the best thing is that you prepare them in a few minutes!
Recipe for 6 pcs:
- 1 pack of Crab cake
- Bread crumbs with garlic and parsley
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- Store the crab cake in the freezer for 20 minutes so that it cools down and is easier to handle (without freezing).
- With the help of a punch, form balls with the crab cake.
- Pass them well for the beaten egg.
- Then, roll them in bread crumbs.
- In a pan with plenty of hot olive oil, fry the crab cakes until golden brown.
- Place them on absorbent paper to remove the excess oil.