We have benefit Christmas to make a recipe that we love, Butter sweets, but giving it a twist to give them a special taste of coffee.
- 17.6 oz of strength flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 5.8 oz of sugar
- 1.8 oz of coffee
- 8.8 oz of butter
- 1/2 lemon zest
- Egg-white to paint the sweets
- Icing sugar
- Heat the butter a few seconds in the microwave to get a texture ointment.
- Add little by little the sugar while beats with rods.
- Incorporate the yolks while continuing to stir.
- Finally, add the flour and lemon zest and mix everything well again.
- Let the dough rest between half an hour and 40 minutes.
- Stretch the dough with a rolling pin until you get more or less one cm high.
- Cut the dough with a cutter and place them on the baking tray.
- Paint them with the egg-white beaten.
- Bake 20 minutes at 180º.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top.