These canapés are perfect for any celebration, we have made two versions, very colorful, so you can tell us which one you like the most!
Ingredients for 10 pcs:
- 10 tartlets
- 1 pack of cod brandade
- 15 black olives
- Ground black pepper
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of white wine
- Heat the cod brandade for a few seconds in the microwave to make it easier to handle.
- Fill the 10 tarts with the cod brandade.
For the tartlets with the olives:
- In a bowl, mix the olives, a little rosemary, oregano, thyme, a pinch of ground black pepper, 1 clove of garlic and 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Let it macerate from one day to another.
- Grind with a chopper and serve on top of the brandade of 5 tartlets.
For tartlets with tomato jam:
- Blanch the tomato in boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Remove it from the boiling water and put it in very cold water.
- Peel and remove the seeds and pulp (save for another preparation, do not throw it away!).
- Cut the tomato into small squares.
- In a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, add the tomato, a clove of garlic cut into 3 pieces, the bay leaf, two branches of thyme, a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- After 10 minutes, add the white wine and stir.
- Cook over low heat until the tomato has been infused with spices and softened.
- Serve on top of the other tartlets with cod brandade.