Today we present you this delicious recipe of Cream cheese with marzipan that we have combined with persimmon, although you can also prepare it with the fruit you prefer: strawberries, kiwi, peach...
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 bottle of Cream Cheese goat
- 7.05 oz of cream to assemble
- 1.5 oz of marzipan
- 1/2 persimmon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Introduce the cream in the fridge for a couple of hours so that it is very cold, as well as the bowl where you are going to mount the cream.
- Pour the cream into the bowl and, with the help of the blender and the accessory of the rods, beat it well until the cream is mounted.
- Carefully add the cream cheese.
- Crumble the marzipan with your hands.
- Add it also to the bowl and beat again together with the cream cheese and cream until a homogeneous and light cream is formed.
- Wash, peel the persimmon and cut it into pieces.
- Place the cream cheese with marzipan and decorate with the persimmon.