As the cold has already begun, we have already inaugurated the season of warm soups a few weeks ago, so we bring you this recipe of the Garlic soup, so traditional and so rich at the same time.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1.8 of serrano ham
- 1.8 oz of chorizo
- 1/4 of a loaf of hard bread
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1/2 liter of warm water
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Cut the bread into medium pieces and place them in a bowl of water until the bread is covered.
- Pour in a pan with a large dash of oil to cover the base.
- Add the unpeeled garlic and cut in half (vertically) and move until golden brown.
- Remove the skin of the chorizo and cut it into squares with the ham.
- Move continuously so that the chorizo releases its juice.
- Drain the bread and add it to the pot along with the teaspoon of paprika.
- Mix well and pour the warm water quickly.
- Sprinkle a little salt, stir to mix well and let it cook a few minutes.
- Add the two eggs and stir for a few minutes until you see that it is curdling and forming white egg threads throughout the soup.