This super Salad recipe combines fruit with several ingredients that, at first glance, do not seem to stick too much, but together they form a magnific combination.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 pears
- 6 cloves of black garlic
- 1 oz of cabrales cheese
- 20 nuts
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- Peel the black garlic cloves and cut them into slices.
- Cut the cabrales cheese into small pieces.
- Wash and peel the pears.
- Cut into medium but unequal pieces.
- Crumble the nuts with your hands, dividing them into 3-4 pieces each.
- Mix these ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another smaller bowl pour the oil, vinegar and mustard and stir well with until the vinaigrette is formed.
- Pour the sauce over the salad and serve it warm.