We don't know anyone who doesn't like cannelloni, and these are made with Leek, lighter than the classic ones made with pasta, try them and tell us what you think!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 large leek
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 egg
- Semicured cheese
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Cut the white part of the leek, clean it well and cut it into pieces of about 5 cm.
- Make a cut to get the first 3 layers of each piece. Reserve them.
- Grate some cheese.
- In a bowl, beat the egg and incorporate the cheese and drained tuna.
- Add a pinch of salt and stir well.
- In a frying pan with a dash of hot olive oil, pour the egg with cheese and tuna and stir so that it is set up little by little as if they were scrambled eggs. Leave it a little raw, then finish with the leek.
- Fill the 3 layers of leek with the egg, tuna and cheese and hold well so that they do not open (you can put a toothpick).
- Pass each side of each roll for flour to make sure the filling does not come out.
- In the same frying pan where you have made the egg, fry the leeks with high heat, stirring them so that they are browned on all sides, as well as the ends with flour, and the egg is finished.