Today we present this recipe similar to a fideuá, with vegetables, that we will repeat for sure!
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 6.5 oz of noodles
- 1/4 onion
- 1/4 leek
- 1 piece of 5 cm of red pepper
- White wine
- Black pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Food coloring
- 1 tablet of chicken broth
- Olive oil
- Wash the red pepper and cut into small squares.
- Peel onion and leek and cut into squares.
- In a frying pan with a little olive oil, sauté the vegetables until golden.
- Add the noodles and leave them two more minutes.
- Pour a splash of white wine and let evaporate the alcohol.
- Add a glass of water.
- Sprinkle the tablet of broth over the top, along with a pinch of black pepper and food coloring.
- Let the water be consumed completely.
- Serve and sprinkle chopped parsley over to decorate.