Tartars are our weakness, whether meat, salmon, Tuna, sausage ... is a dish we love to taste and, now in summer, comes great to combat the heat.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 slice of tuna
- Roasted Sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of Modena Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of wasabi
For the guacamole:
- 1 avocado
- 20 gr onion
- 40 gr of tomato
- 1/4 lemon
- Mix the ingredients of the marinating, stirring well to be integrated.
- Cut the whole tuna in cubes.
- Insert the tuna in a large bowl, pour the marinated and stir well.
- Cover with film the bowl and let it rest for at least 4 hours in the fridge, stirring occasionally so that all the tuna is marinated the same.
- Split the avocado in half, remove the bone and extract the pulp.
- Peel the onion and mash it with a blender or chopper along with the avocado and tomato.
- Pour the lemon juice, add a pinch of salt and stir again.
- Using a metal round mould, place the guacamole first and then the marinated tuna.
- Sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds over the tuna.