In summer, we like to make light and fresh recipes, so we offer you these cold Cannelloni, very easy to make and suitable to take anywhere.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 6 Sheets of cannelloni
- 1 can of natural tuna
- 1 bottle of cream of sheep's cheese with piquillo peppers
- 10 leaves of spinach
- 6 black olives
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- In a glass suitable for the mixer, prepare the mayonnaise by beating the egg and adding the olive oil little by little until you have the texture you want. In this case, we have left the mayonnaise very light.
- In a saucepan with boiling water, cook the sheets of cannelloni for 6-7 minutes.
- When they are cooked, place them in a large bowl with very cold water to break the cooking.
- Cut the spinach into very small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the drained tuna, spinach, cheese cream with piquillo peppers and stir very well until all three ingredients are perfectly integrated.
- Drain the sheets of pasta, fill with the mixture and roll the cannelloni.
- Pour over some mayonnaise.
- Cut the olives into slices and decorate the cannelloni with several slices.