Today's recipe is an improved version of the classic stuffed eggs, with gourmet ingredients, but it remains a safe bet never to fail.
Ingredients for 4 units:
- 4 eggs
- 2.8 oz of fresh foie
- 1.8 oz of cheese
- 4 tablespoons of truffle pearls
- In a saucepan with boiling water and a pinch of salt, cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Introduce them in a bowl with cold water and several ice to stop the cooking.
- Clamp them and make a perpendicular cut in the bottom to form a base.
- Make another cut at the top and, very carefully, make a hole with a knife and extract the egg yolk.
- Grate the cheese and reserve it.
- In a pan, sauté the foie (without any oil) for a few minutes on each side until golden.
- Undo the foie and mix very well with the yolk and grated cheese.
- Fill the eggs with the mixture and place a spoonful of truffle pearls on each egg.