This Salmon recipe can not be simpler, besides healthy and tasty, we love the taste of raw salmon and we usually prepare it for dinner many nights.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 Loin of salmon
- A piece of Leek approximately of 2cm long
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of wasabi
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cut the loin of salmon in slices of approximately 1/2 cm and place them as in the image.
- Using a chopper, chop the leek into very small pieces.
- Put them in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the sauce well and pour it over the salmon.