The dish of today will delight the most foodies in the house and will be a great challenge for the cooks, who dares to prepare it?
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- Grated truffle
- To make this recipe, you need a Kitchen Thermometer (you can buy it in supermarkets).
- In a saucepan, heat plenty of water to 72°, you must keep this temperature constant, so the kitchen thermometer must be inside the saucepan all the time.
- When you maintain the 72º, cook the eggs for 13 minutes.
- Drain them and put in a bowl with very cold water to stop the cooking.
- Break the shell very carefully so that the interior does not break. You must do this step very slowly, since the yolk is very delicate.
- Separate the white until only a thin layer is left around the yolk (as in the image).
- Place it carefully on the plate where you are going to serve.
- In a bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil with chopped parsley.
- Pour a spoon and a half on each yolk.
- Add some grated truffle on top.