To prepare this salad we have been inspired by a typical Russian salad that we tried recently in a Russian restaurant in the center of Madrid, shortly we will tell you our experience there.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 3.5 oz of semi-cured cheese
- 6 tablespoons of peeled nuts
- Chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Put a little salt and pepper in the chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet with a little olive oil, fry the chicken until golden.
- Insert it in a chopper along with the cheese and walnuts and beat until everything is chopped into very small pieces.
- Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and stir well to combine with all ingredients.