Here is a simple and tasty meal in a Dish which can
be prepared in a jiffy ...
Lunch or Dinner...this dish comes in as a handy lifesaver...
It can be prepared with minimum fuss
and mind you... it is a tasty and healthy dish rolled into one...
- BASMATI Rice - I CUP
- ONION -1
- CAPSICUM(chopped) - 1 CUP
- CAULIFLOWER (chopped)-1 CUP
- OIL -1 TABLESPOON
- GREEN CHILLIES- 2-3
- GARAM MASALA POWDER -1 TEASPOON
- TURMERIC POWDER - 1/4 TEASPOON
- SALT TO TASTE
- CORIANDER LEAVES FOR GARNISHING
- Wash and soak the rice for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pressure pan.
- Saute the chopped chillies,chopped onion and chopped vegetables for a minute or two.
- Add the turmeric and garam masala powder.
- Now add the drained rice and mix well.
- Add two cups of water and salt to taste.
- Pressure cook for 3 - 4 whistles.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with any raitha or chips or sabzi/curry of your choice.