Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast recipes and very easy to prepare. I'm sure you'll love this recipe.
Serves: 8-9 pancakes
Preparation time: 30 mins
All purpose flour: 1 and 1/2 cups
Baking powder: 3 tsp( add more 1-2 tsp more for fluffy pancakes)
Milk: 1 and 1/2 cups
Sugar: 2 tbsp
Butter: 3 tbsp(melted)
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl
- Add egg, milk, butter and vanilla to the above mentioned bowl and stir it until the batter becomes smooth.
- Now take a skillet and heat it in medium flame, sprinkle water to check if the skillet is hot.
- Grease the skillet with some butter so the pancake comes out easily.
- Once the skillet is hot pour about 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, wait till bubbles start to form(1-2 minutes) then flip it. Allow the other side to cook for 1-2 mins and the pancake is ready.