For Red Chili Sauce:
8-9 (dipped in water for 2 hours)
For main recipe:
1-2 (big size)
Flour (Maida) (optional)
Ginger garlic paste( optional)
2 medium size
Green Chili Sauce
|14.||Garam Masala Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
1- 1.5 teaspoon
1. First of all, prepare Red Chili sauce :
ü For this, put some fresh red chilies , garlic cloves, oil, salt, tomato sauce in a mixer.
ü Grind it for a while until it is half crushed.
ü Now add a little bit of water and churn it again till it become nice and creamy
2. Take a bowl . Add corn flour , flour(maida) , water(little bit) , salt, red pepper , garam masala,red pepper and garlic paste. Mix them well.
3. Cut the cauliflower into pieces of medium size. Add these to the above bowl and mix it well with your hands such that cauliflower has nice coating of mixture. Next, fry till they Turn nice and crispy.
Keep aside and remove excess oil with the help of napkins. The fried cauliflower smells amazing btw.
4. Add oil in a fry pan. When it turns hot, add freshly chopped garlic and let it crackle ,so that it leaves its essence.
5. Dice some onions, spring onions and capsicum and add them next. Cook until the onions and capsicum turns soft and shiny.
6. Now, add tomato sauce, vinegar, soya sauce , red chili sauce(2-3 spoons), green chili sauce and saute for 2-3 minutes. You can also use red chili sauce that you get from grocery store. Add it according to your taste.
7. Now it’s the turn for some spices. Put some salt and white pepper.
8. Finally add the crispy cauliflower pieces in it.
9. Garnish it with spring onions and serve hot :)