Paneer dishes are loved and relished by everyone as they are healthy and delicious. I have shared posts on how to make Paneer at home and a collection of delicious paneer recipes and in this post I am sharing yet another recipe of a paneer gravy Palak Mutter paneer. It is nutritious, easy to make and tastes delicious.
16 to 20 paneer cubes stir-fried
A big bunch of Spinach leaves cleaned
1/2 cup boiled green peas
1 large onion cut into large pieces
4 tomatoes deseeded and chopped
½ tbsp garlic paste
½ tbsp ginger paste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp salt
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan; add onion and sauté till it turns golden. Remove in a bowl and set aside.
- Then add tomatoes to the same pan, add oil if necessary and sauté for some time till they turn soft and oil starts oozing out. Remove in another bowl and set aside.
- Then add spinach leaves and little oil to the same pan and sauté till the spinach changes colour. Remove from pan into a third bowl.
- Allow all the three to cool down.
- Once they have cooled down, grind the three separately into a fine paste.
- Then heat 3 tbsp oil in the same pan, add garlic paste and ginger paste and sauté for some time.
- Then add red chilli powder, salt and the onion paste. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Then add tomato paste and and mix well.
- Cook for a minute and then add the spinach paste, boiled green peas and cook for a few seconds.
- Finally add the fried paneer, 1/2 cup water and bring the gravy to a boil.
- Reduce heat, close a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Check for taste, add red chilli powder or salt if necessary.
- Serve hot.
If you like this post please post a comment in the comment section below and share this post through your social media channels. Like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google plus for updates on new posts.