This is an innovative Stir Fry recipe made with Maggi Noodles and small brinjals. You can serve this with chapathi, make rolls with it or even serve it as it is as a snack.
1 Maggi noodle cake
1 taste maker that comes with the pack of maggi noodles
8 small brinjals cut into thin circles
1 onion thinly sliced
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp garlic paste
½ tsp red chilli powder
¼ tsp pepper powder
½ tsp salt (or to taste)
1 tsp lime juice
chopped coriander leaves
chopped curry leaves
2 and 1/2 cups water
- Boil 2 cups water in a pan and cook the maggi noodles with the tastemaker.
- Once done, transfer to a bowl and keep ready.
- Melt butter in a non stick pan, add onions and sauté till onions turn golden.
- Add garlic paste and sauté for a few seconds till the raw smell goes.
- Now add red chilli powder, pepper powder and salt and mix well.
- Add brinjals and lemon juice and mix well.
- After a couple of minutes, add ½ cup to 1 cup water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 3 to 4 minutes till the brinjals have got cooked.
- Stir fry till all the water has evaporated and then add the maggi noodles and coriander leaves.
- Mix well and transfer to a serving bowl or plate.
- Garnish with curry leaves and serve hot.
If you like this post please post a comment in the comment section below and share this post through your social media channels. Like us on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram and Google plus for updates on new posts.