Spoil your loved ones with these delicious Sweet Desserts!
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we wanted to share some of our
Happy Mother’s Day to all the incredible women out there. And of course, a special mention to my Mother, Faye. Thank you for your love, kindness and support always. So glad we get to share this wonderful journey
P.S. I would also like to take the opportunity to send my very best wishes to those who no longer have their Mother with them.
If you like…
All things chocolate
Chocolate – a word that brings a smile to my face! Delicious, decadent and can be used to make many a special dessert! Some of my favourites are:
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Decadent Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Raspberry Tarts
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
- Triple Chocolate Cherry Fudge
- Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Coated Strawberries
If you like…
… then you will love these recipes:
- Mini Plum Tartlets
- Meringues with Berries and Cream
- Peach and Plum Crumble
- Baked Cheesecake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry Cake
- Spiced Poached Plums with Caramelised Yoghurt Cream
Breakfast in bed?
Spoil your Mother or loved one with breakfast in bed. Here are some great ideas for you to try:
- Peach, Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins
- Healthy Oat and Yoghurt Pancakes
- The Best Chocolate Muffins
- Overnight Oats with Apple and Sultanas
- Peach and Mint Smoothie
- Toast with homemade Apricot or Plum Jam
- Easy Almond Croissants
Perhaps it is…
Time to do some baking!
Baking with family is such a special time! Here are some ideas for simple recipes that you can make, and enjoy eating, together:
- Almond Cookies – Gluten and Dairy Free
- Pecan Puffs
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake
- Jam Shortbreads
- Chewy Amaretti Cookies
- Belgian Lemon Tea Cake
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Toffee Crisps
- Easy Almond Cake
- Peanut Butter Pie
I do hope you will enjoy this delicious selection of Sweet Treats for Mother’s Day. Do let me know in the comments what your favourite is!
The post Sweet Desserts for Mother’s Day appeared first on It's Not Complicated Recipes.