Paneer Bhurji Recipe-
Paneer bhurji recipe is the quick and instant recipe you can make when you are in hurry, it’s very famous among street side food.One can serve Paneer Bhurji with parathas or with naan which is perfect combination however it is tastier than Paneer bhurji gravy recipe.
- Red mirch-1/2tbsp
- Haldi Powder-1/2tbsp
- Coriander powder-1/2tbsp
- Garam Masala -1/2tbsp
- First, we will grate Paneer to finest so our paneer mixes well with spices which will make our paneer bhurji tasty.
- put the pan over gas and pour 1btbsp Oil and let it heat.
- Add jeera and saute it, after it saute ginger and green chili saute them as well.
- after this saute Onions and spices and saute them for 1 min as onion should turn light brown.
- add all spices one by one and saute them after it add tomato and cook it for 1min
- after all, this add grated paneer and cook it fir2-3 min and our delicious paneer bhurji is ready
Step by step
1.First, have the grater and grate your Paneer as shown, grate it properly so I will well absorb the spices and will bring more taste to it.
2.Keep all Ingredients on the table ready let’s start Put the pan over gas and pour some oil in the pan and let it heat for while as it turns its Colour as shown, add Jeera saute it.
3.Add ginger and green chili saute them as well till it becomes golden brown.
4.Now add chopped onion after saute, Onions and spices are to saute for 1 min as onion should turn light brown.
5. So far we have done well Now add all spices one by one and saute them after that add tomato and cook it for 1min.
6.After all this last step is to add grated paneer and cook it for 2-3 min.
7.Aah ha, Our Paneer bhurji recipe is ready, You can serve it with roti, paratha, and naan.
WATCH FULL RECIPE: Paneer bhurji Recipe|| How to make Paneer bhurji Recipe in Hindi
Try other recipes
VEG MAYONNAISE SANDWICH RECIPE
The post Paneer Bhurji Recipe | How to Make Paneer Bhurji In 5 Min appeared first on VARSHA's KITCHEN.