Chocolate chip Banana Ice Cream recipe. This is very easy and delicious 2-ingredients dessert recipe. Adapted from https://www.popsugar.com/
- 4 medium-size bananas (3 large), peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Place sliced bananas on a plate. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Remove frozen bananas from the refrigerator and let thaw for a few minutes while you get out your mini muffin pan(s) — you'll need 18 wells.
- Lightly grease muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the bananas to a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Set aside one tablespoon of the mini chocolate chips and stir remaining chips into the banana ice cream.
- Scoop out the chocolate chip banana mixture into each of the wells. Sprinkle each with a few chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Pop each one out carefully with a butter knife.
- Allow to thaw for a couple minutes and enjoy!
- Store banana dessert in a glass or stainless steel container in the freezer.
This post first appeared on The Best Recipes, please read the originial post: here