Oven baked Lime Cheesecakes Recipe. Creamy cheesecakes baked in the oven. Very easy and delicious dessert! This recipe adapted from https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com
To Make a Crust:
- 1/2cup (125 ml)graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) granulatedsugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) unsalredbutter, melted
To Make Key Lime Cheesecake:
- 4oz (120 ml)light cream cheese, softened
- 1cup (250 ml) Greek yogurt
- 1/4cup (60 ml) granulatedsugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2tablespoons (30 ml)key lime zest
- 1tablespoon (15 ml) freshly squeezed key lime juice
- 1teaspoon (5 ml)vanilla
- green food coloring (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 350°F (180 C).
- Line a muffin pan with 9 muffin papers.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted unsalted butter, granulated sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. Stir well. Divide the mixture evenly amongst the 9 muffin papers. Using a spoon, press gently into the bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand-held mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt, sugar, beaten egg, key lime zest and juice, and vanilla. Beat for 2-3 minutes until completely combined.
- Stir in one drop of green food coloring and blend until color is even.
- Spoon about 1 1/2-2 tablespoons (22-30 ml) of filling over the muffin papers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn off the oven and remove baked cheesecakes. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely, then place in the fridge and chill for a few hours.