This Oven Baked Peri Peri Chicken is packed with flavor. The chicken is coated in the delicious marinade before being oven baked to a crispy juicy perfection. Get your favorite Nando’s chicken at home.
- Chicken Legs 4
- Peri Peri Sauce (wild herbs) 2 TBSP
- Whole Red Chili 2TBSP
- Garlic 1(cloves)
- Bay Leaf 1B TSP
- Lemon Juice 2 TBSP
- Paprika Powder 1 TSP
- Olive Oil 2 TBSP
- Salt To Taste
- In a grinder add Red Chili, Garlic, paprika powder, Salt, Bay Leaf, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Grind these all and prepare a mixture. The peri peri sauce is ready.
- Now, place cut on chicken legs.
- In a bowl, add the mixture (Peri Peri Sauce), chicken legs and mix them well, then keep in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Now, grill the chicken legs or baked it.
- Your tasty Peri Peri Chicken now ready to serve. Enjoy!