The concept itself is so amusing and weird but it won’t matter when the Samosa sits on your plate. The filling can be any kind of chowmein, the Hakka noodles. Noodle stuffed Samosa. This new and innovative recipe is for all the people who have a sweet tooth for fresh and flavorsome snack recipes, and for those who are craving some delicious snack right now, FoodiePartner is gleeful to present the all-new Noodles Stuffed Samosa recipe for all of its users.
- 2 Cups Noodles (boiled)
- 200 gm Cabbage
- 1 Large Carrot
- 1 Green Capsicum
- 1 Onion
- 4 samosa Patti’s
- 1 TSP Sugar
- Salt (As Needed)
- 1 TSP Black Pepper Powder
- 1 TSP Chicken Powder
- ¼ Cup Oil
- 300 gm Chicken (boiled)
- 1 TSP Red Chili
- First of all, take a cooking pot. Add oil, onion, Chicken.
- Add Red Chili, Green Capsicum, Cabbage, Carrot, & mix them well.
- Next, add Soy Sauce, & mix again.
- After this, add Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Sugar, Chicken Powder, mix them again.
- Then add Boiled Noodles & mix them for 2 Minute.
- Take a samosa Patti, keep the noodles at this samosa Patti and Roll it.
- Apply Egg and close this.
- Take the pan, add oil, let it some Warm. Put the Samosa in this Oil and fry them until they changed into Golden Brown. Enjoy!