Unique Pakistani and Indian Cooking recipes of Chicken Malai Boti Recipe. This is rich, creamy and melts in the mouth well. Chicken Malai Boti is very sapid Bbq recipe for outdoor Bbq party on Eid occasion. Its utter flavorful taste won’t allow you to stop hand until the last bite!
- Green Chilies 2-3
- Coriander Leaves 2 TBS
- Green Onion Whites 2 TBS
- Chicken Boneless 1 Kg
- White Vinegar half cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 TBS
- Yogurt ¼ Cup
- Cream ¼
- Cup Black Pepper 1Tsp
- White Pepper 1 Tsp
- Whole Spice Powder 1 Tsp
- Corn Flour 1 TBS
- Salt ½ Tsp Or To Taste
- Lemon Juice 2 TBS
- Butter Melted 1 TBS
- In a big bowl put half cup vinegar, half TBS ginger garlic paste and chicken cube marinate for one hour.
- In a blender, make a paste of green chilies, coriander leaves, and green onion’s white.
- In a bowl, add vinegar marinated chicken and all ingredients except butter. Mix well and marinate for 2-3 hours
- Add butter before cooking and mix well.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 mins
- BBQ or shallow fry in a pan until it’s done.
- Delicious Malai Boti is ready. Enjoy!