An easy recipe for a tender and tasty spiced up chicken sticks that are healthy too. Great recipe you must try this at the party or just dinner.
- Mint leaves 2 TBS
- Coriander 2 TBS
- Green chili 1
- Lemon juice 1 TBS
- Chicken cubes 250 gms
- Salt ½ tsp or to taste
- Tandoori masala 1 TBs or to taste
- Whole spice powder ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 TBS
- Green paste 1 TBS or to taste
- Breadcrumbs 2 Cups or as required
- Eggs 2-3
- Skewers sticks or toothpicks
- Oil for frying
- In the blender, add mint leaves, coriander, green chili, lemon juice and blend well.
- In the bowl, add chicken, salt, tandoori masala, whole spice powder, ginger garlic paste and green paste, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken cubes onto skewers or toothpick.
- Prepare all sticks and coat in bread crumbs then dip into beaten eggs and again coat in breadcrumbs.
- In wok, heat oil and fry until golden brown.Enjoy!