Homemade Mozzarella Sticks are simple to make, and a wonderful snack! Freezing them before frying is the secret for this recipe. Hot mozzarella sticks – I can’t think of a more popular finger food for both kids and adults alike. Here the recipe.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Breadcrumbs 1 Cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 Tsp
- All-purpose flour ½ Cup
- Eggs beat 1
- Dried parsley (optional)
- Oil for frying
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into ½ inch thick sticks.
- In bread crumbs, add salt and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Coat mozzarella cheese stick in all-purpose flour, dip in beaten eggs then roll in bread crumbs and again dip in the beaten eggs and coat with breadcrumbs.
- After coating, freeze mozzarella cheese sticks for 6-8 hours (makes 8-10 sticks).
- In wok, heat oil and fry on low flame until golden brown.
Mozzarella cheese sticks are ready, serve with sour cream dip.