Spirulina and berries Coconut Chia Pudding by @delphremy 💙
(makes 2 to 3)
2 cups coconut milk
½ cup chia seeds
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tbsp maple syrup (or more)
¼ teaspoon spirulina powder
¼ cup raspberries
1/8 cup blueberries
1) Place all ingredients, apart from the raspberries, blueberries, and spirulina, in a blender and blend until smooth. Let sit for 30 minutes.
2) Spoon the mixture into three different bowls.
3) Start with the pink layer, blend the mixture with the raspberries and blueberries. Set aside.
4) Then the spirulina layer, start with less than ¼ tsp of spirulina, mixing well until you get the color you want.
5) Spoon the pink layer into cute jars or glasses, then top with the
spirulina layer, then the remaining
mixture. Place in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight.
7) Top with your favorite edible flowers or frozen berries. Enjoy! #letscookvegan