Crock pot pork chops are amazing to be more specific these are the best slow cooker pork chops ever. They are soft and fall of the bone tender with lots of flavor. These are the most moist chops you have ever tried, promise. Ready to learn how you can make these tender slow cooker pork chops? Lets get started!
Pork chops seem easy to make but they can get dry before you know it. When that is the case there is not much you can do about.
Fortunately I now have my beloved crock pot and dry chops are a thing of the past. In the slow cooker the pork gets a chance to slowly become soft and tender.
Compared to beef it only takes about half the amount of time to cook pork in a slow cooker. So you do not need your Pork Chops to be in the slow cooker all day.
This recipe works whether you have a:
- Instant pot
- Crock pot Express
- Regular crock pot
If you do not own a slow cooker you can make a slow cooker out of your oven with a Dutch oven. Turn your oven to 400℉/200℃ follow the recipe and put a lid on your Dutch oven. That way all of the moisture will stay inside the pan and in your pork.
All you need to do for these easy slow cooker pork chops is put the ingredients in the crock pot. Close the lid and set the timer. That is a truly set and forget recipe.
Crock pot pork chops ingredients
If you want to make slow cooker pork chops recipe you need a couple of ingredients. Make sure you have the following items on your shopping list:
- Pork chops
- White onion
- Red onion
- Vegetable broth
- Sweet soy sauce
- Worcester sauce
- Arrowroot or cornstarch
How to make slow cooker pork chops
All you need to do for this crock pot pork chop recipe is a little prep work. Start with finely chopping the onion and mince the garlic. Put the chopped onions and garlic in the slow cooker.
Then put the pork chops on top of the onion and garlic. You do not need to sear the pork chops or anything you can put them in the slow cooker raw.
Combine the vegetable broth, the soy sauce and Worcester sauce in a small mixing bowl. Whisk the sauce until totally combined. Cover the pork chops with the sauce.
Now set you crock pot to LOW for 2½-3 hours and check if the pork chop is tender after 2½ hours else leave it for 30 more minutes. Take the pork chops out of the slow cooker and cover them to keep warm.
As the sauce is usually quite thin you can make it a little thicker. Take 2 tablespoons of cooking liquid and combine it with the arrowroot and stir until the arrowroot is dissolved.
If you do not have arrowroot you can also use corn starch. Pour the mixture back into the slow cooker and cook on low for 5 minutes or until the sauce has thicken enough.
Add finely sliced scallion and stir. You are ready to serve your slow cooker pork chops with the sauce.
Eat pork chops with
Want to eat these soft, tender pork chops take a look at these recipes:
- Mexican fries – who doesn’t love pork chops and fries? Eat these pork chops with Mexican street fries they are perfect
- Mashed potatoes – slow cooker pork chops and potatoes is a great combination so you can eat these pork chops with delicious crock pot mashed potatoes
- Mexican rice – crock pot pork chops and rice go together really well so you can eat them with this Mexican rice side dish and be really happy
Have fun with this easy slow cooker pork chop recipe! Made a recipe tag @thetortillachannel on Instagram or PIN on Pinterest.
Crock pot pork chops
Looking for an easy slow cooker pork chop recipe? Take a look at these crockpot porks. It is easy to make done in less than 3 hours and super delicious.
- 3 pork chops
- 3 garlic
- 1 white onion
- ½ red onion
- ¼ vegetable broth
- 1½ tbsp sweet soy sauce
- ½ tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 scallion
- 1 tbsp arrowroot or cornstarch
- Finely chop the onion and garlic
- Put the chopped onions and garlic in the slow cooker
- Put the pork chops on top
- Combine the broth, soy sauce and worcester sauce
- Cover the pork chops with the sauce
- Set to LOW for 2½-3 hours and check if the pork chops are tender. Take out of the slow cooker cover to keep warm
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking liquid and combine with the arrowroot until the arrowroot is dissolved
- Pour back into the crock pot and cook on low for 5 minutes or until the sauce has thicken
- Add finely sliced scallion and stir. Serve the pork chops with the sauce
Calories: 301; Fat: 20g; Carbs: 9g; Protein: 19.5g;
Did you make this recipe?Tag @thetortillachannel on Instagram and hashtag it #thetortillachannel
The post How to make the most amazing crock pot pork chops appeared first on The Tortilla Channel.