Do you remember a childhood bedtime routine after which you slept as soundly as a baby: a nighttime story, a cup of warm milk with honey and you parents tucking you into bed with a kiss?
We would like to share a bedtime beverage recipe that has an even stronger calming and soothing effect on your body and it is simultaneously packed with a myriad of healthy substances.
“Golden milk” as it is popularly called, is a mixture of turmeric spice, coconut milk, ginger and black pepper. Raw honey can be added to it to it for more sweetness and additional health benefits.
This amazingly delicious, aromatic and warming potion will wipe out any traces of anxiety and stress accumulated during the day with its calming effect, enabling you to fall soundly asleep.
But that is not all: while you are resting, the magical substances from the drink will continue to detoxify, restore and replenish each system of your body. If you incorporate it into your daily routine, you will definitely reap the amazing benefits over time. Why do we recommend this drink in particular? Let’s see.
What will you gain from drinking golden milk?
- Turmeric is one of its main ingredients.If there is one spice that should be the staple product in every person’s kitchen, it is definitely turmeric.
- This golden plant seems to be more valuable than gold when it comes to the number of medicinal activities it offers. It is also probably one of the most studied plants in the world.
- More than 8 000 evidence-based studies have only confirmed what the ancient civilizations discovered centuries ago: turmeric has valuable properties that cover almost all health issues that a person might have.
- Its main bioactive compound, curcumin, possesses more than 150 medicinal properties. It is among the most powerful anti-inflammatory natural agents. Inflammation is at the basis of numerous chronic illnesses, such as rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral neuropathy, stroke, diabetes, migraines, thyroid disturbances, obesity, and even cancer.
- Scientific research has discovered that curcumin is able to hinder inflammatory passages and efficiently counteract the release of a protein that activates swelling and pain.
Curcumin has been also found to:
- Act against bacteria and microbes
- Destroy cancer cells and prevent the formation of tumors
- Regulate blood sugar levels and prevent diabetes
- Control cholesterol levels
- Support heart health
- Promote the healing of wounds
- Boost the immune system
- Soothe the nervous system and promote cognitive capacities
- Detoxify the liver
Turmeric is readily available, inexpensive, it does not have an overpowering aroma and it is easy to include in almost every meal.
What do we gain from coconut milk?
It is made up of medium-chain fatty acids that are extremely healthy for us.
The post Blend Turmeric + Ginger With Coconut Milk. Drink Before Bed To Flush Liver Toxins While You Sleep!!!! appeared first on Admirable Recipes.