Undoubtedly, nature every day surprises us more, it is incredible the number of mixtures, shakes, infusions, among other things can be prepared, either with fruits, herbs, oils and other alternatives that can only provide the mother earth.
That is why this should be taken care of or preserved so that we can take full advantage of it, because it has to be recognized that it has taken more than one out of the trouble.
Once again it is here where we realize that the grannies were right in ensuring that “everything to the natural is better” and that is, in their time’s everything was solved with homemade recipes and nowadays we know the preparations.
That they are made with these natural ingredients do not cause any damage to the body and above all are economic alternatives and accessible for many.
Although science advances indisputably to combat various diseases, there are products that are created that besides being very expensive they usually cause side effects in the body which it does.
Let the “remedy be worse than the disease” and that is why experts now recommend natural medicine as a fairly reliable option for curing many ailments.
Applause for the natural
- As said before “natural is still the best”, that is why in this publication we will talk about the medicinal properties that have the sweet nails or cloves for the organism, you want to know which, continue reading and you will know.
- The clove is an aromatic herb native to Indonesia, it is used to give that sweet touch to some sweet foods such as the famous rice pudding, and this herb has great health benefits which we will tell you below:
Medicinal uses of sweet clove
- Relieves nausea and stomach upset: mix clove with honey to achieve it.
- It eliminates the problems of flatulencies and gases: Infiltration of sweet nail boiled.
- Combats dizziness: Dissolve one tablespoon of clove in 1L of water.
- Soothe earaches: Mix a tablespoon of sweet cloves with sesame oil, then heat until the mixture is warm and apply a drop to the ear.
- Reduces labor contractions: Apply clove oil gently to the belly.
- Healthy dental infections: Mix one tablespoon of sweet clove with soothing oil and apply one drop of this compound on the teeth they require.
- It stops cancer and raises the platelets taking from time to time this natural juice.
- Relieves symptoms of diarrhea, eliminates intestinal parasites, soothes headaches, reduces fungus and athlete’s foot.
Now that you know all the benefits that can be achieved by adding cloves to your life, then incorporate them into it to strengthen your health, here we will leave you the link of an educational video about the subject.
Remember that if you have any doubts you can consult with a specialist, taking care of your health is your responsibility, never forget it.
The post This Is What Doctors Will Never Tell You About The Sweet Nail So You Do Not Use Them Amazing!!! appeared first on Admirable Recipes.