Spiced Rub Brown Sugar Pineapple Glazed Ham is coated with a sweet and tangy spiced glaze that caramelizes on the edge of the ham. This will be the star at your holiday dinner table…
Ingredients [ For 8 to 9 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 1 boneless, fully cooked 5-pound ham
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place the ham flat side down in a roasting pan.
- Combine brown sugar, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, pepper and allspice in a small bowl. Rub on the outside of the ham.
- To make the glaze: In a small bowl combine pineapple juice, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Rub half of the glaze on top of the ham and reserve the other half.
- Add ¼ cup of water to the bottom of your roasting pan and bake the ham for about an hour and 15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140 degrees.
- Remember, your ham is already fully cooked and you are heating it to the optimal eating temperature.
- Remove the ham from the oven and rub remaining glaze on top of the ham and broil for 2-3 minutes until the glaze caramelizes on the top.
- Let rest three minutes before serving.
The post Spiced Rub Brown Sugar Pineapple Glazed Ham!!!! appeared first on Admirable Recipes.